Spring Break Adventures 🌿

Hello! Recently-ish, we had spring break, and I wanted to write about what I did 🙂 First off, on St. Patrick’s day, my family hosted a big party with all of our family, friends, and neighbors. We had lots of food, fun games, and we even had a bunch of temporary tattoos for anybody who wanted some. It was super fun, and it went pretty late though. After the party I had a bunch of tattoos all over my face, and it was quite funny….until I discovered they were SUPER hard to get off 🤦🏼‍♀️. Next, a little later into the week me and my sisters, Avery, and her brother and his friend had a campout in the backyard. I set up a big 5-person tent for me, my sisters and Avery. We made it really cozy, and added a lot of blankets and pillows, and hung a light like a chandelier from the top. For the boys, they got to sleep in the trampoline where we made it like a fort, and we put a beach tent on top too, in case they got cold. It was lots of fun, and we even got to watch a movie on my patio with some popcorn and ice cream. Surprisingly, I slept quite well, until the boys jumping on the trampoline making screeching noises woke me up at 5:30…but that’s okay! Then the day after, we all went to Ruby’s Diner on the Balboa pier. That was also fun! That was what I did on my spring break!