Dinner Party for Three

There are so many I would want to invite to dinner, but these are my top three: Rick Riordan, Taylor Swift, and Amanda Seyfried. First of all, I would invite Rick Riordan, the author of the book series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I absolutely love the books that he writes, they’re some of my favorites. This would be really cool to have him over to be able to talk about his books, the Percy Jackson TV show he started, and his creative processes. Next, I would invite Taylor Swift. She’s one of my favorite music artists, she does lots of kind things, and seems like a great person to be around. I would love to chat about her music, where she gets the ideas for her lyrics, and maybe even help her write a new song 🤷‍♀️. I would be very happy to invite her over for dinner. Lastly, I would invite Amanda Seyfried over. She has acted in movies like Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, and more. She’s also one of my favorite actors, so I would be very starstruck to see her. I would talk to her about what acting is like, and how she got so good at it. These are the people I would invite over for dinner!